Monday, November 18, 2013

Guess what? I'm still alive! The weather has most definitely been nasty lately. It hasn't been the best, that's for sure. The winds have been the worst part. Mixed with the rain, it's not the most fun to walk in. But we haven't been stuck in a tornado yet. THANK GOODNESS. I'm okay though! We just try to find apartment building to tract in so that we are out of the weather. It is really nice today though! A little windy but sunny!

Here are my thoughts, comments, and adventures from this week:
(Sorry that they are all crazy and not organized)

SO. Fun story. Hermana Mortenson and I taped a quarter to the train tracks next to our apartment because we heard that that can derail a train. So logically, we did it. And we waited... (: And it didn't derail the train, but now we have a sweet looking smushed quarter. (: 

Hermana Mortensen was on splits with the other hermana at a dinner appointment, and she ended up letting one of the members daughters who is about 19 (who supposedly works in a hair salon but only washes hair....) to cut her hair! And guess what? She. Jacked. It. Up. It was bad. So we used the dollar store scissors that we bought to fix it. She let me cut her hair!!! And I actually fixed it!!!!!! I'm a woman of many talents. (:

So since our apartment isn't a richie rich place, we get bugs right? YEAH. So I have no problem killing them or taking them outside. However. My companion is horribly terrified of bugs... of all kinds... including lady bugs.... mhm. Lady bugs. But the other night, there was a HA-UGE centipede monster of sorts that was on the bathroom door. I was sitting in bed writing in my journal at night, when I hear her scream super loud from the shower. I thought that Frank had broken in there or something!!!!!! Turns out that she had just seen this nasty little thing. You would think that she was going to die or something. Then there was two. Because one wasn't good enough. So I had to kill both bugs to keep my companion from having a heart attack. 

I have come to the conclusion that white people are mean. Just mean. Straight up. They are nasty little people. I like Mexicans better. When we contact people at their doors, at least the Mexicans give us fake names and tell us to come back (not really meaning it). But the white people are just nasty and rude. What kind of monsters are we?!?!?! Good thing I'm not white. (:

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment