Wednesday, November 20, 2013



Come what may and LOVE IT

Yesterday was PRETTY Interesting! Most of our appointments fell through, and the others we just ended up having to reschedule. Our mission president called and told us that he just realized how bad the train must be at night. And after both of us emailing him that in our weekly letters to him, he told us that we can have nap times during the day if we need to! SCORE. I am so happy. We usually don't have any time to take naps, but when we do, imma crawl and bed and power nap like a two year old! Now, for my tragic story. Hermana Mortensen and I got to the apartment to drop stuff off, and I found a little pigeon that was hurt! It's wing was broken or something! And it was windy and cold outside, and she wouldn't let me pick it up and take it inside. She also wouldn't take us to an animal hospital to save it! When we came back outside, she let me pray for it. (: It's gone now, so I hope it made it back to it's little pigeon family! PRAYER WORKS!!!! I have faith. (:

HAVE A FANTASTIC WEDNESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment