Friday, February 21, 2014

HOLA.

The weather out here has been ca-razy. To say the least. Today it is sunny.... but the wind is blowing so hard that I almost got thrown into the side of the library building. You kind of have to walk sideways against it.

 The work is still moving on out here! We have a busy day scheduled today. I love busy days. (: Sometimes I think about it, and I never thought that I would ever love the people I taught as much as I do. Being a missionary has been such a blessing in my life! I'm so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be a part of these peoples' lives! THE CHURCH IS TRUE!

Well my companion and I both just got over having gross colds. That's nice. I just want the weather to be nice so I don't have that problem anymore! And my pale skin is dying for some warm sun. Seriously. The Hispanics are amazed at how pale I am. They've never seen anything like it.

Yesterday marked one year that my companion has been on her mission. So naturally we celebrated. With burgers. SO. GOOD. I'm still trying to walk it off....

Have an amazing week!


Rocking the high socks, pale legs, and boots. (:




No comments:

Post a Comment