Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO THE WORLD! 
(But Especially to my mother.... It just so happens to be her birthday)

Hullo there! So on this 'day of love', or how us Hispanics like to say it 'dia de amor', I would like to remind everyone that even though you may be single (like me), someone loves you more than you could ever imagine; our Heavenly Father of course! I'm so grateful for the love I feel from Him every day of my life! He loves each and every one of his children and nothing could ever change that. Oh... and I love you too. (:

Also, as I mentioned before.... It's my mother's birthday. So:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA TWENTY ONE YEAR OLD WOMAN OF AWESOMENESS! 

I seriously have the best mom ever. I would know. She's the bomb.com for sure. I hope that everyone has an amazing Valentines Day/Friday! (:

Told you... Coolest mom ever.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMIA!



I love my Savior and I know that He loves me too! As well as all of his other brothers and sisters!

Have a fantastic day! (:

LOVE YA! 


No comments:

Post a Comment