Saturday, January 11, 2014

I am extremely sorry for being such a bum and not updating this blog as often as I could/should. But to tide you guys over until Monday (when I can take the time to put some good stuff up) here are some pictures of me with various people and doing various things. (:
Happy Saturday!

  
We're all pretty unique...

Ma favorite baby. He obviously love me too. He always wants me to hold him... but I can't. :(

Pretty much my favorite little sailor ever. She kicked butt in boot camp.
(Excuse my crazy face and fat body). (:

Grumpy cat face. And me rockin the fat missionary double chin.

My eyes are closed. But I'm happy. That's a mini version of our Plan of Salvation board game. These kids we teach pretty much MADE me make one for them. I told them that I would make one for them if they got baptized.... They didn't think that was very funny... So I just did it. (:

That's exactly how I felt. SO. MUCH. RICE. Oh. That's Edgar creepin in the background. He's getting baptized in two weeks. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment