Thursday, February 27, 2014

Feliz Thursday to all!

So on Monday, we (my companion and I and two other hermanas) collectively decided to go to the city. So we did! We went to the Willis (Sears) tower and went to the VERY top and got to experience the Sky Deck. The tower has glass boxes that jut out of the sides. When you stand in them, you literally feel like you're floating in mid air. I almost threw up the first time, but after that I felt like a complete boss. (: But one thing that I kept thinking about while we did this and looked at the city from such great heights, was the fact that we have this beautiful world because of our Father in Heaven. He made this earth for us because he loves us. All of the beauty that can be found in this world is from Him. What an amazing gift!





No comments:

Post a Comment