Saturday, December 28, 2013

This last week has been a busy one! 
I have been so grateful for the support and love from everybody, especially this Christmas season. I was so worried about being away from home for Christmas, especially because it would be my first time doing so. I have found though, that things always have a way of working out, especially with the help of the Lord. I got to spend Christmas Eve with two different, wonderful families, and Christmas day with an amazing Hermana who took us to the city to hand out food to the homeless. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas here in Chicago on my mission. I have pictures to post, but maybe tomorrow, because sometimes I forget to bring the things I need to do so. Sorry! I'm also sorry for not updating my blog until now. (My mother kindly reminded me). WHICH REMINDS ME!!!! I got to talk to my family on Christmas Day! I thought for sure that I would bawl my little eyes out. But I didn't! It was just extremely weird for me to see their faces! It was really tough to only get to Skype them for 40 minutes, but I am so grateful for those 40 minutes! I love my family so much! And I can't wait to see them in fifteen months! I'm so excited for this new year and for the time I will have to preach the gospel. Which reminds me. There is a super awesome Mormon Message that I would LOVE to share! It has to do with the New Year, and I seriously crack up every time I watch it. 
Enjoy!
And Happy Saturday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment